You’ve worked hard on the landing page for your new startup, product, or offer.
But it’s difficult to anticipate how users will experience your work.
To help you gain insight and empathy, here are some GIFs to convey user reactions to common landing page problems.
1. Unexpected autoplay audio
2. Getting a popover before the page is viewable
3. Point of the page is unclear
4. Landing on an error page
5. Seeing a massive wall of text
6. Page takes FOREVER to load (like this one, sorry!)
7. The compelling offer isn’t compelling
8. Page written in corporate jargon
9. Can’t find the call to action
10. Signup form has too many fields
11. Hard to use on a phone
12. Filled with spelling and grammatical errors
13. Closing one popover triggers another
14. Surprise popover covers the main Call To Action
The realization that some of these issues exist on your landing page
You get feedback, and at first it’s overwhelming
So, so overwhelming
But you gain new insight and find mind blowing opportunities
You make changes to improve your landing page
And users love the changes
They can’t wait to buy what you’re offering
No one can touch you
Time to celebrate
Want to find errors, learn what’s not working on your landing page, and do better? Get UsersThink feedback on your landing page.